Thursday, February 9, 2012

Interview with SOS Aloha!

http://sosaloha.blogspot.com/2012/02/aloha-to-ohana-l-filloon-and-binding.html#links
I did my first interview with Kim and the SOS Aloha team.  I wasn't sure what to expect, and it being my first interview, I'll admit...I was nervous.  I found it difficult to accept the idea about opening up to a stranger who was about to ask questions that I may not have the answers to or be willing to give.  But, Kim made it very easy and before I knew it, I was sharing more than I thought I would!  It was actually fun and enjoyable, and glad that it was with someone like Kim and the SOS Aloha team who eased my way into my first author interview...and get that first one out of the way. 

Thank you Kim and SOS Aloha for a great experience and expanding my OHANA (family); and especially thank you for highlighting The Binding!  SOS Aloha is also doing a free give-away of ebook copies of The Binding.  But hurry, the give-away supply is limited.


Until next time, good reading to all!
L. Filloon

No comments:

Post a Comment