Monday, March 12, 2012

The Final Bookcover!

Well, it has been a long journey, but we are finally here!  Drum roll please...ta da! 


I am extemely happy with the final cover and wanted to share it with all of you.  Those who have read The Binding knows that the young girl is Lily.  She is wearing the Willow Clan royal gown that Tharin sees her wearing in his vision during the The Binding.  And, of course we all know who the cat is...Cessa! 

I love the new cover...just love it!  The artist, Majank Verstraete is also a writer of Young Paranormal books who lives in Belgium.  If you're interested in seeing more of Majanka's work, you can contact her at eternalised_x@hotmail.com.  She is amazing...and I mean that as in putting up with my many, many, many demands and changes.  Love her!


Until next time, good reading to all!
L. Filloon

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! She did an amazing job on it. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cover.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog...I'm following you now...can't wait to hear more about book 2.

    ReplyDelete