Monday, April 16, 2012


I want to give a special thank you to Ruby for an astute analysis of The Binding.  She gives a different perspective of the story of Lily and Tharin, and I'm humbled by her gracious review!  Thank you, Ruby!

Like all the reviewers for The Binding, I have not the honor to meet any of them in person, but I am personally grateful to them for taking a chance on The Binding and giving it read.  And, to sweeten the pot even more, to receive high ratings from them.  It is quite humbling and I thank you all!

Click on the banner above to take you to Ruby's page with The Binding review directly.  Enjoy!

If you love the review, here's your chance to get a free ebook download from Amazon.com!  Starting tomorrow (4/17) and through Wednesday (4/18) you can get your ebook of The Binding for FREE!  Click on the Amazon.com button to the left to take you directly to The Binding's Amazon page. 

Until next time, good reading to all!
L. Filloon

No comments:

Post a Comment