Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Blog Tour for The Binding


I am so excited!  My first blog tour for The Binding presented by Lighting Books Promotions is scheduled to start at the end of the month (see schedule below).  Each host blogger will have their own take on the book whether in the form of a personal review, spotlight on the book with an excerpt, or a piece (ramblings) from me as Guest Blogger.  I'm very excited and I hope you're able to stop by each blog site and take a look.  Also, to show your support for the wonderful bloggers who are showcasing/hosting The Binding for one day, please leave them a comment and say 'Thanks'!  And, if you like their blog site...join in and be a member of their group!


Tour Schedule:

May
28th Sara @ So Simply Sara
29th Jamie @ Jamie's Culture Shock (guest post only)
30th McKenna @ Young at Heart
30th Shera @ Book Whispers
31st Claire @ Claire Reads

June
3rd Kelly @ Radiant Shadows
6th Shan @ Teatime Books



Until next time, good reading to all!
L. Filloon

6 comments:

  1. All the best Ms.Filloon.

    Looking forward to the posts about book 2 & then the book itself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Sahay...so nice to hear from you!

      Thank you so much! I appreciate the comment and the kind words. I hope all is well with you and that life is good (as it should be). :)

      I hope you enjoy the tour! I'm very excited about it.

      Take care!
      LFilloon

      Delete
  2. I just finished book 1 in one sitting and I absolutely loved it. I couldn't find my glasses but still, I read on. Now, not only have your wonderful characters given me an eye-strain headache, but also a fabulous new world that I can't wait to further explore in book 2.

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynae! Thanks you so much for stopping by! And thank you for giving The Binding a chance. I love that you loved it...even without your glasses (LOL). Book 2 is in the works and I'm having so much fun writing it as I did with the first. Can't wait to get it out! :)

      Warm regards & thank you!
      LF

      Delete
  3. I am so glad to be part of your blog tour. I just finished up The Binding and I absolutely adored it! I can't wait for book 2 to be released! Hopefully it is just as amazing as book 1.

    -McKenna
    youngatheartbookblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi McKenna!

      I'm honored to be showcased on your blogsite...it's such a great site! Thank you for giving The Binding a chance and letting me know how much you liked it. I'm working on the 2nd book now...and having way too much fun with it! Can't wait to get it out! :)

      Thank you again!
      L. Filloon

      Delete