Thursday, August 2, 2012

Gem of a Review - Paranormal Romance Guild


For the last few months The Binding has taken off nicely and I've received tons of emails, texts, tweets and messages through Goodreads, Twitter, FaceBook and at my email address from readers all over the world.  There are even messages through blogsites (not to mention my own) that have done reviews, interviews, guest spots and character reviews that I may not even know of unless the owner of the blog contacts me directly.  So much so that I've been contemplating hiring an assistant to help go through them all.  I try my best to reach out to everyone who has reached out to me, but I can only give so much time to them before I have to return to finishing book 2, The Drifting. 

Not only am I slow at getting to the all the emails, texts, tweets and messages but also with every review that has been done on the book.  Some of the reviews I know of as they were contacted either by my publicist or myself in order to get the book out there.  However, there are many more reviews out there that I don't know exists unless the reviewers send me a direct link.  Once discovered, though...I am always pleasantly surprise.  The following review was done by Chinyere Etufugh with the prestigious Paranormal Romance Guild.  Her (or his, as I don't know the reviewer personally and I can't tell by the name) take on The Binding is insightful, fun and they do hit their mark. 

I love this review and couldn't wait to share it with you.  I only wish that I came by it sooner.  Click on the PRG banner to take you directly to the review page.  My deepest gratitude to Chinyere Etufugh and the Paranormal Romance Guild.  Enjoy!


Until next time, good reading to all!
LF

2 comments:

  1. Hi, nice to meet you! I found you on the Books and Writers group on LinkedIn.

    http://www.kittymoore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kitty! Visiting your site now. :)

      Delete