Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Meet a truly talented young writer...

As an indie author I support all indie authors of all ages, shape, color and creed. They have poured their hearts and soul into their writing, opening worlds that some of us can only dream of. So when I come across a promising young talent, I can't help but share it with everyone I know. Meet McKenzie Ellen Jones. Take a journey to her wattpad page and read some amazing writing from a writer of only 15 years of age. It's talent such as hers that we need to support and encourage...to continue to keep the doorways open to new and exciting worlds. Keep an eye out for this one...she's going places.


Author
Page: 13 like this

1 comment:

  1. Hi L.Filloon,

    First and foremost, I love how you wrote The Binding and how you captured each character's persona and not made into one. I think I've read you novel several times and the last time I did that was with the Harry Potter series, which I finished like 7 years ago. I wanted to know how you went from writing your novel to publishing?

    ReplyDelete