Friday, December 28, 2012

5 Star Review on Amazon

It's a wonderful feeling when I receive amazing reviews from readers everywhere, but there's something to be said about receiving a review from an established and popular author.  Thank you Mr. Paul R. Hewlett for a radiant review on The Binding.

Until the next time, good reading to all!
LF



5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it!December 21, 2012
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
I loved The Binding by L. Filloon. I read a review on B00kr3vi3ws and knew I had to read it. I wasn't quite sure what I was in for, but jumped in with both feet. I wondered how the story would play out as I realized it was being told from two different viewpoints, alternating chapters. The result: AWESOME! I fell in love with Lily and found her to a genuine, caring, sweet character that I rooted and pulled for. In fact I loved all the characters and the story... Wow! The depth of the plot and detail of the story is phenomenal. I love everything about The Binding and I highly recommend all fantasy fans pick this book up now! The only good thing about me taking forever to read it is that now book 2 is out and I don't have to wait to read it!

L. Filloon is an author to watch in 2013 and I for one am excited to read more from her.

Paul R. Hewlett

No comments:

Post a Comment