Saturday, February 9, 2013

Senestra of the Willow Clan

I've been asked many times of who I thought would play the characters from the Velesi trilogy.  To be honest, I am at a lost who would play the seven main characters (Tharin, Lily, Tolan and Julia, Mellis, Phoris and Alorn).  However, I was with a friend when Jennifer Connelly's name came up as a possible Senestra.  So, we pulled up images of Ms. Connelly, and I have to say, I truly like her for the role as Queen of the Willow Clan.

In the garden scene when Lily is about to meet her mother for the first time, along with these lines, "She appears from the darkness like an angel in flight.  She rushes forward, throwing her arms around me, holding on fiercely."  It is Ms. Connelly's face that I see.



I have visions of what my characters look like.  It's interesting trying to put actual faces to those of fantasy and fiction.  Quite fun.


Until next time, good reading to all.
LF




No comments:

Post a Comment