Thursday, April 4, 2013

If HE is playing Ka...I want to be Sema!

Velesi Fan Rebecca sent me an email earlier this week suggesting that Viggo Mortensen would make a great Ka.  It took some serious thought to imagine Mr. Mortensen as the role of the "Greatest Velesi King", but when you think of it...it kind of fits.  Ka is a force to be reckoned with, and as he told Tharin on the dark path to the Tower, “Don’t let this old dog fool you, son.  I’m as bad as they come.”

Let's face it, the man is beautiful.  I've been a huge fan of his since the 80's - I mean who doesn't love a Rennaissance man who writes poetry?  Here are some images that I found to help imagine him as Ka (okay, the last one is for me...)  







Let me know what you think or if you have another suggestion for the "Greatest Velesi King".  Thanks, Rebecca, this one was fun.  

Until next time, good reading to all!
LF

7 comments:

  1. I'm all in for Viggo playing the part! :) I love him too, he is a great actor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could honestly see this! I am a huge fan and the 3rd book is a long way off, so this is fun to see what kinds of actors could take the beloved characters' roles! I think that either Joseph Morgan or Paul Wesley would make a wonderful Tharin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie!

      OMGoodness! I pulled up images of both young men and they are absolutely gorgeous. I'll have to look them up and get some background and then put in a post for Tharin. Thank you! :)

      And thanks for being a huge fan! July is just around the corner and will be here before you know it. ;)

      LF

      Delete
    2. I look forward to it! Thank you for being so kind to all your readers. You are WONDERFUL!

      Delete
  3. What about Tom Hardy as Tharin!? Woo woo!

    ReplyDelete