Friday, July 26, 2013

Thank you...

I had mixed emotions writing this final installment to The Velesi Trilogy, a very bittersweet journey.  Although Tharin and Lily's story ends here, there are so many more from Velesi.  Some of the characters will start their own journey and tell their own stories.  There will be new characters from the Sidhe realm who will emerge and create their own adventures.  And we may even find Tharin and Lily honoring us with a cameo.  They will always be the closest to my heart.  After all, it was their story that started it all.

I want to "thank you" for all the support by purchasing the Velesi books and making it a part of your world, even for a "blink of an eye" in your lifetime.   I especially want to thank those who took the time to leave a review on Amazon and/or Goodreads.  No matter the ranking, I am grateful for your time.  Without your encouragement and constructive criticism I would not have had the courage to continue writing and complete the trilogy.

Tomorrow, when The Whispering is released, I wish you joy, laughter, sorrow, anger, despair and love.  Whatever the emotion, I want you to feel as you read the final installment.  And remember, no matter where you are and what time of day you read The Whispering, we all have shared a moment in Velesi and we all have loved the same cat. 

Enjoy!

P.S.  Don't forget to stop by tomorrow at my FB page and get a chance to win one of three $20.00 Amazon Gift Card.  The give-away will be from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (PST).



Until next time, good reading to all.
L. Filloon
www.facebook.com/LFilloon

8 comments:

  1. I cannot express how much I have loved the first two books in the trilogy! I will be anxiously watching Amazon tomorrow to get The Whispering! The only complaint I have is I wish they were printed! :-) You have done a fabulous job!! I imagine myself going along with them on their adventures, falling in love as they do and crying when they cry!! This is a story I will read and reread many times over! ~Kristina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kristina! I know what you mean about imagining as they do. I cry at every scene that caused them to cry! Thank you so much for taking a chance on the series and continuing to the end. Would love to hear what you think of The Whispering.

      Take care and thanks for stopping by!
      LF

      Delete
  2. I'm beyond excited for The Whispering to come out tomorrow!! I've shared this trilogy with many friends and I continue to share the love for Lily and Tharin. I am also deleriously happy that you plan on having other books about the other people of Velesi; I love "visiting" Velesi and look forward todoing so in just a few short hours!!
    Thank you for Velesi!!
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jodie, you're the best! Thank you so much for being such a fan of The Velesi Trilogy. I am humbled by your words and your support for the series. Enjoy The Whispering!

      PS - I'm so excited about what's ahead with stories from Tharin's & Lily's realms.

      Thanks for stopping by!
      LF

      Delete
  3. I was really hoping The Whispering to be out by now, but since I live I live in New Zealand (DST) I guess I'll jsut have to be really patient! I love the realm of Velesi and all the characters in it - I just wish it wasn't fictional, in fact I think the Velesi Trilogy should be made into a movie! I am so anxious to read The Whispering!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tena, I hope you got your copy of The Whispering and is now enjoying the read. Thank you for the kind words, I am so grateful. At times during the writing of the trilogy I would forget I wasn't in a real realm, but one created off my head. LOL!

      Thanks, Tena and take care!
      LF

      Delete
  4. Loved it!!!! I have been waiting for book 3 (seems like) forever! It was GREAT, LOVED it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, DeepSouthayaa (love the name, by the way)! I'm glad you loved it. You comment has filled me with joy. Thank you, again!

      Take care!
      LF

      Delete