Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Sale!


Due to changes on Amazon's promotional guidelines - please note the date and time changes.  Thank you!

~~~~~~~~

I just realized that tomorrow is the first day of Spring...yes! I love Spring and everything that comes with it. Including, you got it, Spring Cleaning. Funny how this time of year my family always seem to disappear. Hmmm, the two can't be related...

In honor of this wonder season The Velesi Trilogy eBooks will be on sale! BUT, for only two days. 

Friday, March 21st through Saturday, March 22nd. 
- The Binding: FREE!!  
- The Drifting: $1.99
- The Whispering: $1.99

Sales starts FRIDAY am and end Saturday evening. So, if you would rather sit back, relax and read a book instead of the whole cleaning thing - head over to Amazon.com for this limited time offer. And share the love! If your family and friends have not read about Velesi yet, do a nice thing for them and tell them about the trilogy.

Remember - Books are meant to be sipped, not gulped. Savor the moments, it's the best way to escape.  YYY

Until the next time, good reading to all!
LF

3 comments:

  1. I may have to take advantage of this sale. I keep forgetting to purchase the last two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear, are you receiving my messages? Congratulations on the books! I would love to catch up with you before I leave Las Vegas to go to graduate school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah!! So sorry...just now saw your post. I'm at lf@lfilloon.com; are you not on FB anymore? And, by the way, congrats!!! Graduate School...? Very nice, very proud of you. We definitely have to get together before you leave. Unless you've already gone...then we'll have to get together when you're back in town. Much love, Ashley...miss your face! :)

      Delete